Indicate the number of items you are submitting with a short description of each. Label your items with your name to ensure their return. Keystone AEA can laminate up to 34" wide. Services are billed at no more than the actual costs involved. Keystone AEA, like the schools, is a non-profit institution, and these services exist for the convenience of the PreK-12 public and private educators served.
Bulletin Board Presses
The smaller letter presses and dies can be checked out through the media library by searching for Letter Press. The presses will be delivered by the Keystone AEA vans and can be reserved for one week periods. Click here for more information including how to request the larger bulletin board shapes. For additional information email Nioka Schroeder or call 800-632-5918, ext 1340.
Schools may submit jobs to be printed on Keystone's 3D printer. Contact Jason Martin-Hiner to get started designing projects with your students or visit our 3D printing resources page. Use this form to submit a 3D print job.
Print Shop Services
Keystone AEA offers a Print Shop with printing and finishing services, including stapling, folding, binding, padding, and collating. The Print Shop has the capability to produce many kinds of items including:
- Full color copier capabilities
- Carbonless multi-copy forms
- Memo pads
- Report cards
Print Finishing Services
In addition to the actual printing of pages, the Print Shop offers the following finishing services for which labor costs will be charged.
- Collating: Putting pages in order
- Binding: Bound with a plastic spiral binder (various sizes and colors), indicate color of binder (see sample)
- Stapling: Corners, edges or down the center of folded sheets (see samples)
- Folding: Various folds are possible (see samples)
- Cutting: Precision cuts of up to 500 sheets at one time, max. 18" wide, explain what size items are to be cut.
- Padding: Memo pads, multi-part forms and paper tablets of forms are commonly padded items. Indicate if you want cardboard backing, the number of pads, and the number of sheets per pad.
- Drilling: Pages for 3-ring binders can be drilled up to 500 sheets at a time (see sample)
- Punching: 19 hole punching in paper for items to be spiral bound