Technology Coaching Resources
Welcome Keystone AEA's
Instructional Technology Coaching
More info, links and resources to come!
ISTE NETS for Coaches ISTE's NETS for Coaches (NETS•C) are the standards for evaluating the skills and knowledge that education coaches need to guide and support teachers in an increasingly connected and global society.
ISTE Technology, Coaching and Community White Paper. ISTE is proud to introduce the white paper Technology, Coaching, and Community: Power Partners for Improved Professional Development in Primary and Secondary Education.
2015 - Tech Spa combined with Technology Coordinators!
April 15, 2015
9:00 - 2:30
Keystone AEA, Elkader Building D
Workshop Number #51797
Details for joining the meeting via Zoom
Topic: Keystone Spring Tech Coord/Tech Coach Zoom Meeting
Time: Apr 15, 2015 9:00 AM (GMT-5:00) Central Time (US and Canada)
Join from PC, Mac, iOS or Android: https://aea1.zoom.us/j/3589105511
Or join by phone:
+1 (415) 762-9988 or +1 (646) 568-7788 (US Toll)
+1 (888) 974-9888 (US Toll Free)
Meeting ID: 358 910 5511
International numbers available: https://aea1.zoom.us/zoomconference
Or join from a H.323/SIP room system:
Dial: 126.96.36.199 (US East) or 188.8.131.52 (US West)
Meeting ID: 358 910 5511
Coaches Corner: Room D3
For the Technology Coaches Corner in the afternoon we plan a f2f Twitter discussion about coaching roles, challenges, triumphs and resources. The topic of Personalized PD will also be presented.
A. Answer Garden: http://answergarden.ch/view/162845
What are the traits of a great coach?
B. In house Twitter Chat that will discuss the following questions:
1. What are strategies you use for relationship building?
2. What are questions/phrases that generate a non-threatening relationship?
3. What resources/framework do you use to generate conversation with teachers?
4. What are your biggest challenges as a coach?
5. What has been a break-through success?
6. What are some tools that your teachers/students are rocking right now in classroom?
7. How do you view your role as a tech coach? How do your teachers view your role as a tech coach?
- What it is
- How it works
- How personalized PD can define the role of the technology coach
2013-14 Tech Spa Days - Elkader
Thursday, November 7, 2013
Tuesday, April 15, 2014
Past Tech Spa Agendas for Technology Coaches
Fall 2012 Tech Spa Agenda - Elkader
Fall 2012 Tech Spa Agenda - DBQ
Spring 2013 Tech Spa Agenda - Elkader
Spring 2013 Tech Spa Agenda - DBQ